Wednesday 28 April 2021

portal to life's little big joy

Still struggling with reader's block but I have to admit things are taking a turn for the better. Something's beginning to stir and I'm slowlyyyy getting back to enjoying reading again. 

Yet, it has not been easy. The journey's been slow and, to be honest, quite tedious. It takes me painfully long to complete a single book. Sometimes, I manage to whiz through many chapters in one sitting. Most times I barely finish a couple of pages. 

But despite all these challenges, one thing I have always been able to count on is the wonderful feeling of comfort and joy I get when I meander through my ebook folder. 

It's like having a friend who I know for certain will always have my back. 

I have lots of folders within that folder and it is amazing to take a look around and see all the treasures they contain.

I add new books. Or delete ones I've already read (though that is rare these days as I've been struggling to read). Rifle through the folders to find a particular one I want to send to friends.

Oh what joy that folder holds. Is this what happiness is? LOL



Life's little big pleasures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling blessed

 I'm feeling more alive. I'm happy to be alive. It will change tomorrow, probably. But I am feeling blessed today. A long way to go ...