Monday 22 February 2021

All good?


Almost close to signing off work, and then between punching the keywords and the relief of a day coming to close, I felt like bursting into tears suddenly. Uhgood was playing. That says it all. I don't know what this young man mixed into this song but it always freaking gets me. I love this song too much but why it always makes me want to cry?

If there's anything life is consistent about, it is new experiences and emotions. Currently vacillating between hope and despair, contentment and ambition, confidence and deep self-doubt, plus many more tangled emotions. So, I find myself lurching about like an uncontrollable car. This is the identity of human beings, I suppose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...