Tuesday 16 February 2021

My erratic list of very practical life skills





















I jotted down this list for myself as a reminder that I need to calm the fuck down and not be so anxious. I will try to build/edit this continuously. Think of it as a fluid list - just like human beings, it will also change according to needs, knowledge over time. 

Not one of these points are easy for me. In fact, I actively dislike many of them but I think they are important for me to inculcate in my daily life.

  • Reading - always and more
  • Financial awareness
  • Saving - start early
  • Not jumping to conclusions
  • Tidying up - surprisingly helps improve the vibe of a room
  • Bargaining
  • Ability to perk oneself up - whatever does it for you, do more of it
  • Setting goals - tiny ones to begin with
  • Saying no
  • Habit of double-checking important stuff around the house
  • Basic sewing - buttons, a little tear
  • Cooking
  • Manifesting/building a vision board - change your life, why don't you?
  • Time management - no more multitasking 
  • Moving your body - every little bit counts

No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...