Friday 22 January 2021

A non-essential list of essential joys

I picked up this title and idea some time ago, from somewhere on the internet. I forget where though.

But here's my recent non-essential list of essential joys.

  1. Ariana's 34+35 song. Thanks, Namjoon.😁
  2. Accomplishing little things at work.
  3. Feeling proud of cutting meat from my diet for a week.
  4. Losing a bit of my weight.
  5. Wearing lipstick.
  6. Talking kindly to myself. 'You nice, keep going!'
  7. Reading some manga.
  8. The Botaworks account on Instagram. I love this account so much.
  9. Discussions on motherhood and social conventions.
  10. Lazy old me going for an evening walk three times this week.
  11. Listening to podcasts on manifestation.
  12. Realising that our cats don't have fleas anymore. Yay!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...