Wednesday 21 October 2020

a great existence

 


This quote encapsulates my recent years. 

I used to worry continuously about every little thing. A bad thing became worse after I played around with it in my head, feeding my demons. I made mountains out of molehills. It was especially horrible when I had to deal with new circumstances. Self-doubt is a bitch!

Then when I entered my 30s, I suddenly found myself caring less. It is weird because I don't associate the last couple of years with great fun or happiness. But it's been valuable because I have started to outgrow certain negative things and lean into a better mindset in other ways. 

Thanks, Phoebe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...