Wednesday 19 August 2020

No, thank you


A couple of days ago I had a cringe moment when a seer told me I will have three kids - two daughters and one son. Mentally I was like WTFFF....Yes, I like kids but I cannot imagine having a child of my own, let alone three. Oh lord. I can't even begin to imagine being with someone at this point in my life. Why would my future self decide to have THREE KIDS? What's wrong with you, lady?

I wish seers would see my ideal life come true in their visions of me. I want to live alone in a cosy place with a nice balcony. Ideally, I would love to live in a big city. 

I'm sad. Thus, I refuse to believe in this three-kids scenario. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...