Friday 28 August 2020

bittersweet


How can a song squeeze your heart every single time? And if it is 1 am, you will invariably end up crying. This song from RM's second mixtape - or what he called playlist- just tugs my heart. It is such a contrast, in that it squeezes my heart tightly and makes me cry and then envelops me into a huge warm hug telling me everything will be okay. Have you ever had that with a song? I have never.


uhgood


"Being off is such a painful thing

It’s something you don’t know unless you experience it

My ideal and reality–

They are too far apart"


Head to doolsetbangtan for more feels.


No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...