Monday 6 April 2020

books


These are not listed in any particular order of preference.

A lot of these, I read more than 5 years ago and so the details of the story are quite hazy. But I can still recall how I felt while I was immersed in the story and the lingering emotions at the end of the journey.

The stories belong to different genres. There is a couple of Korean webtoons. I have some thrillers, a poetry collection, a fantasy steampunk series, a few classics.




Waiting by Ha Jin





Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov






The Road by Cormac McCarthy






The Village by the Sea by Anita Desai






Cheese in the Trap (season1-4) by Soon Kki






Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor E Frankl





The Emperor's Edge series by Lindsay Buroker










Our Relationship Is.....by Yunji Lee







North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell






Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn








        The Vegetarian by Han Kang







The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy







A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith






                                                              
Tampa by Alissa Nutting






 Shit My Dad Says by Justin Halpern




No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...