Monday 30 March 2020

working from home

week 3 of work from home is going exactly like this.



6:00 to 7:30
- alarms going off to maintain a semblance of my former waking up routine

8:00 - open eyes

8:10 - check social media, write drowsy replies to friends, close eyes

8:30 - check social media, rewrite better replies to friends, close eyes

8:45 - wake the fuck up, bathroom, tea

9:00 to 5:30 - emails, work a bit, play a few games, hope my boss doesn't call me, music, chat with friends, zone out, pretend to work, get distracted by music, stop the music, rush to complete work before 5:30 ........ 

5:30 - close the laptop and go pee, come back, open laptop for fun time





*bed is workstation
*lunch can happen any time 




No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...