Sunday 22 March 2020

more like Jo Yi-seo, please

Who doesn't like sassy, unapologetic, rude, good-hearted female characters? well, people who bear the burnt of these amazing leads' scorn, that's who.



Everyone in K-drama land is talking about Jo Yi-seo these days. Itaewon Class on Netflix might have had a grand farewell yesterday but Yi-seo is going to be around for some time. She packs such a punch, right from the get go. 

I absolutely loved her attitude because I am definitely not like her. She is not pristine but that's precisely why she is amazing. Not that I am perfect or anything close to that. SHE is amazing and unforgettable. I am more on the mediocre side.

Yi-seo is rude. She is selfish. She doesn't take things lying down. There's no turning the other cheek from her. She also exhibits narrow-mindedness on different occasions. But when she is given the opportunity to understand why her attitude is not right, she doesn't hesitate to apologise or right her wrong.

She loves wholeheartedly. She doesn't bother about putting herself first. She is so confident. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...