Friday 26 November 2021

Looking at the bright side



 Advantages of going on countless job interviews

  1. Slowly perfecting the answer to 'Why did you apply for this role?'
  2. Getting better at calming down interview jitters
  3. Pushing aside the inner cringe when stating my salary requirement

Rejections sting. 

But human beings are resilient and we persist. 

So here I am in my nth month of job hunting and interview cycles - a bit more prepared and confident than I was yesterday. I'm never going to be one of those people who sail through an interview. But I will try to be as calm and cool as I can possibly be.

So, maybe, I should thank the Almighty?





No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...