Sunday 4 October 2020

Excited for 'A Piece of Your Mind'

OMG just started 'A Piece of Your Mind' and I'm all types of excited!!




I'm going in blind, i.e., without reading the synopsis. The few reviews that I've read have only just mentioned how good the drama is. 

I have been a fan of Jung Hae-In for quite some time now. I read somewhere that he mostly plays the soft-boy type of roles which I kinda agree with but I think his characters always have something different to them in every work he takes up. His character in 'One Spring Night' ! I love that drama and I loved his character.

Chae Soo-Bin....I have watched her in some dramas though I can't place exactly which ones at this moment. But I'm ready to love her, just this first episode in!






No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...