Saturday 22 August 2020

Things I never thought I'd miss


This enforced lockdown and isolation has really shaken things up, huh! We have had enormous amount of time to sleep, do chores, be bored, and to try to work. All within the confines of our homes for months on end. So I've been reflecting on what I used to do earlier and came to the conclusion that I actually miss doing certain things such as-

  • Wearing heels 
  • Catching the evening train after work 
  • Going to the shops on a Friday evening
  • Lighting an incense stick to pray
  • Going for walks
  • Catching up with colleagues first thing on Monday mornings
  • Riding the bus home each evening
  • Treasuring the Saturday morning lie in
  • Finishing a dreaded work call/meeting
Most of these are work related as you can see. Well, good thing I'm returning to work then. 👀



No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...