Wednesday 1 July 2020

finally ventured out

I went out yesterday for the first time since mid March. This was my first proper trip out in months, barring the three times I've been to the supermarket and the couple of times I've been to the park.

I felt like a tourist and I was looking at everything as if I were seeing it all for the first time. There were markers everywhere showing shoppers where to go and which path to follow. The new rule states that we need to wear masks when using public transportation. But outside, on the streets and inside stores, there was no such rule. People are supposed to sit further away from each other on the bus.

I put on eyeliner. I even put on some foundation and concealer to celebrate the fact that I'm putting on make up. ehhhehee. It felt great and I looked nice, not gonna lie.

I was only going to the optician's but I put on a new jacket and a cute new top.

I've ordered two pairs of glasses for my poor eyes. I like the frames. I pick them up in a couple days (will put up pictures if I remember).

No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...