Saturday 9 May 2020

where there is art


My heartfelt gratitude to creative minds and artistic visions across the world for their works of art that provide succour to my anxious heart. 

A stable world might need more engineers, lawyers, and doctors and that is absolutely fine. But art has proven to be of immense comfort to the millions of us who are fortunate to be able to stay home and access art in its various forms. We have all collectively turned to art in these times. How cathartic is art today! Be it in the form of books, music, painting, TV shows and movies, or dancing, art has come to be the nexus for friends and families while alleviating our worries.

Here is August Alsina's beautiful 'Song Cry'. And here is Yeonjun's cover of 'Song Cry'






No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...