Tuesday 21 April 2020

what does it take to rebuild a world?


sometimes I cry and I don't even know why. I've forgotten the reasons for my sorrow but bitterness holds firm and lingers even today.

so I ask myself what does it take to rebuild a world?

I should find a reason to feel better, be better, act better every day.

be kinder to my parents. watch my tone of voice.

be better to my body. walk around in my room while watching a video.

listen to music or podcasts that plant kernels of inspiration and joy. learn.

take steps to be more honest while writing. rewrite.

reconcile with reading. hold on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...