Thursday 23 April 2020

today





things I ate today.

  1. one cup of tea
  2. one boiled egg
  3. one sausage
  4. one orange
  5. one bowl of soup
  6. three bowls of soupy macaroni

things I learned today.

  1. how much I can save
  2. how expensive new houses are
  3. how scary ageing can be
  4. how immature I am
  5. how expensive traveling is

things I decided to do today.

  1. try to complete my assignment
  2. try to read on ageing/growing old

things I did today.

  1. felt sad about growing old without having achieved anything substantial 
  2. felt happy to have skipped oily fried dinner
  3. tried to complete my assignment
  4. listened to a webinar for work

No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...