Sunday 15 March 2020

Okay, Bangtan songs, line up!


  • Persona
  • Serendipity 
  • Trivia: Love
  • Come Back Home
  • Ddaeng
  • Trivia: Seesaw
  • Shadow
  • Lie
  • Dionysus 
  • Adult Child
  • Born Singer
  • Anpaman
  • Baepsae
  • Epiphany
  • Her
  • Answer: Love Myself
  • Home
  • Move
  • Magic Shop
  • Miss Right
  • The Truth Untold
  • Spring Day





Some of my favourite songs that I could just list off the top of my head. The line up varies, but Persona is always leading it.

These songs seem almost magical because of the meaning behind the words, the performances and the music. The perfect blend of all three essential ingredients. Just immerses the listeners in a sea of emotions.

The words to their songs bring up strong emotional responses within me, especially Epiphany, Come Back Home, Answer: Love Myself and Home. A lot of listeners will be able to identify with the lines in the songs because love, struggles, exhaustion, the need for rest and comfort are universal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...