Saturday 28 March 2020

a lazy person's guide to manifesting......good stuff






ummm I'm always looking for things which require the least amount of energy and so here's what I personally do.

vision boards are easy to create. well, mine is kind of bare and not pleasant looking at all but it has worked for me.


  1. tear off pages from unused diaries 
  2. if you don't have a board, just get a chart paper in its stead.
  3. list stuff I want - the sun, stars, the moon
  4. if I want money, I take a leaf off of my chequebook, write down an amount and stick in the vision board - BAM! 

least effort required/easiest things to do
  1. since i am on throw the rubbish-out-duty, I make it a point to look at the stars and make a wish on each 
  2. on my way to work or back home or wherever, I throw a 'thank you, god'. then I sneak in a request.
  3. whenever I remember to, i repeat things in the present tense - i live alone in a cozy flat, i am exercising regularly, i travel to new places every year (law of attraction demands you speak out your desires as if it is already happening)

why I think these work
  1. idk but they do😌. but I wish to add that they take time to manifest if you're too lazy like me and only do it ocassionally.
  2. everyone says it is because you're repeating good, positive stuff (affirmations) all the time and that sticks to your brain and viola! you're like 'let's get it!!'



No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...