Sunday 19 January 2020

singing ice cream trucks


this isn't random.

no one told me there are ice cream vans in the UK that suddenly go 'tang ti tanana, tang ti tanana'.

and why is the ice cream van moving about in January, singing to kids/ice cream lovers?

i was so surprised when i first heard the vans. what the hell is that Bollywood music doing in this predominantly white neighbourhood!!!

it just instantly reminded me of that Bollywood movie- Krishna Cottage😜- idk why.

so there. now at least YOU know, ice cream vans go about singing in English towns.





I paused my reading session to write this because a van just passed my street. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

my sweet boys, I miss you

 Do you ever think of your pets who are no longer with you? I think of our dog - our energetic, unruly boy who was unfortunate enough to be ...