Saturday 16 March 2024

Sad? Food pics as balm

Feeling a bit down in the dumps. 

Looking at what I ate since the beginning of the year helps me feel a bit better. How come I don't have any pictures of our typical rice-veggies-meat-daal dinners??? 


                    Yesterday's dinner                    
                                                                                           Chicken dumplings and soup


 
Not a big drinker. Bought a case after work. It was okay.


                                                                     This was a 'second dinner' situation.




                                    My fav snack
                                                                                                In my diet era


          Back to regular programming


The achars were so good, alu dum and momos were so-so.
         



            One last hurrah for my skinny self.


                                                                   Pulled back into the world of midnight snacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your vision blears, you carry your weather with you

 This is a story I heard from a friend of a friend.  Usually something to take with a pinch of salt. But I've been watching ' I'...